Newmarket Packaged Amplifier PC7+12
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Newmarket Transistors Ltd. Newmarket Suffolk.
- Radio module post 1925 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Printed Circuit Board
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Newmarket Packaged Amplifier PC7+12 - Newmarket Transistors Ltd.
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 1.75 x 0.75 x 3 inch / 44 x 19 x 76 mm
PC7+12, described as a "miniature, medium-impedance, high-gain audio amplifier", 1 Watt into 8 Ω powered from 12 VDC.
Power Output mW: 1000 Input Sensitivity mV: 5 Input Impedance Ω: 1.0 K Load Resistance Ω: 8 Supply Voltage V: 12.0 Total Distortion %: 3 max. Frequency Response: 50 Hz-15 kHz
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Product Portfolio from 1962)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 5 with images and 9 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Newmarket Transistors Ltd. Newmarket Suffolk.