RF-Signal Generator Model 41
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Nombrex Ltd., Exmouth
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / 9 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RF-Signal Generator Model 41 - Nombrex Ltd., Exmouth
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9.5 x 5.5 x 4 inch / 241 x 140 x 102 mm
The RF signal generator 41 covers 147 kHz to 222 MHz in 8 overlapping ranges:
147 - 455 kHz
0.45 - 1.40 MHz
1.35 - 4.20 MHz
4.00 - 13.2 MHz
13.0 - 45.0 MHz
44.0 - 77.0 MHz
74.5 - 132 MHz
115 - 222 MHz
Inbuilt crystal calibrator, variable modulation frequency and level.
This device was sold in Germany as the Nordmende Experience 3601 with a different faceplate design
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.5 lb (3 lb 8 oz) / 1.589 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 55.00 £
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Edward Bean. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 4 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Nombrex Ltd., Exmouth