- Manufacturer / Brand
- Nora; Berlin
- 1932 ??
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / DC 250 - 280 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 20 cm = 7.9 inch
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: L280T - Nora; Berlin
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 405 x 360 x 160 mm / 15.9 x 14.2 x 6.3 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.9 kg / 12 lb 15.9 oz (12.996 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 53.00 DM
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Prohaska Katalog 1932/33
- Model page created by Reiner Scholz. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 621 models, 541 with images and 340 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Nora; Berlin