- Manufacturer / Brand
- Nora; Berlin
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); Export model
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: W640 - Nora; Berlin
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- MW: 195-565 m
- LW: 950-2000 m.
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,875.00 BEF
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Gidi Verheijen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 621 models, 541 with images and 340 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Nora; Berlin