- Manufacturer / Brand
- Noratel; Lysaker
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 130; 150; 220; 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 16 cm = 6.3 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Akerhus S637 - Noratel; Lysaker
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 640 x 295 x 280 mm / 25.2 x 11.6 x 11 inch
- Price in first year of sale
- 225.00 NKR
- Mentioned in
- Norwegian Historical Radio Society
- Model page created by Ernst Rykkje. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Noratel; Lysaker