- Manufacturer / Brand
- Novak (also Pontiac); Bruxelles
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 480 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-130; 180; 220-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radio-Phono 472S - Novak also Pontiac; Bruxelles
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 400 x 260 x 300 mm / 15.7 x 10.2 x 11.8 inch
The unit contains a 4-speed record player from Perpetuum Ebner.
Mounted on printed circuit board, ferrite antenna.
Model 472 and 472S are clearly related, maybe even the same. This can't be decided with the data currently available.
- Price in first year of sale
- 3'500.00 BFr
- Model page created by Georges Van Campenhout. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 281 models, 191 with images and 147 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Novak (also Pontiac); Bruxelles