Alarm Clock Radio FE-810
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Novex Electronics Co., Ltd. , Hongkong
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3 inch = 7.6 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Alarm Clock Radio FE-810 - Novex Electronics Co., Ltd. ,
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13.8 x 4.5 x 2 inch / 351 x 114 x 51 mm
- AM/FM Alarm Clock Radio for built-in into the furniture;
Analogue tuner with manual operation;
Red clock LED with two level lightning;
Buttons in front of the set;
Suitable for hotel rooms
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Jaroslav Hlavaty. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Novex Electronics Co., Ltd. , Hongkong