- Manufacturer / Brand
- NSF Nederlandsche Seintoestellen Fabriek, Hilversum
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-210 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Aristona WD4A - NSF Nederlandsche
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 425 x 485 x 315 mm / 16.7 x 19.1 x 12.4 inch
This model was manufactured by NSF in the Netherlands and sold under the brand Aristona (NSF-Aristona) in Belgium.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 16.3 kg / 35 lb 14.4 oz (35.903 lb)
- Mentioned in
- NSF-Koerier, December 1941
- Model page created by Gidi Verheijen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 161 models, 119 with images and 86 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from NSF Nederlandsche Seintoestellen Fabriek, Hilversum