- Manufacturer / Brand
- NSF Nederlandsche Seintoestellen Fabriek, Hilversum
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC) / 110-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Aristona YD4C - NSF Nederlandsche
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 400 x 450 x 230 mm / 15.7 x 17.7 x 9.1 inch
The model is equipped with a ballast tube, depending on the mains voltage: 1926 (110 V), 1927 (130 V) or 1928 (220 V).
This model was manufactured by NSF in the Netherlands and sold under the brand Aristona (NSF-Aristona) in Belgium.
- Mentioned in
- NSF-Koerier, December 1941
- Model page created by Gidi Verheijen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 161 models, 119 with images and 86 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from NSF Nederlandsche Seintoestellen Fabriek, Hilversum