Rheostat - Potentiometer No. 0145 Series A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ohmite Manufacturing Company; Chicago (IL)
- 1960 ??
- Radio part (not a module)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Rheostat - Potentiometer No. 0145 Series A - Ohmite Manufacturing Company;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 1.31 x 1.31 x 1.25 inch / 33 x 33 x 32 mm
Resistance: 10 ohms Maximum current*: 1.6 amps Shaft diameter: 0.25 inch Shaft length: 0.5 inch
* Maximum current is reduced by 50% for installation within small enclosures.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0 lb 3 oz (0.188 lb) / 0.085 kg
- Model page created by David Erali. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ohmite Manufacturing Company; Chicago (IL)