Portable Radio RA-355
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Olson Radio Corporation, Olson Electronics Inc; Akron, OH
- 1955 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / A: 1 x 1,5 & 67.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Portable Radio RA-355 - Olson Radio Corporation, Olson
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Made in Japan.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 38 models, 34 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Olson Radio Corporation, Olson Electronics Inc; Akron, OH