- Manufacturer / Brand
- Oltronix; Leek
- 1968 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: LS 107 - Oltronix; Leek
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 330 x 245 x 220 mm / 13 x 9.6 x 8.7 inch
- Regulated industrial power supply for tube circuits which has a regulated DC output voltage of 0 to 500V @ 0.2A, a negative grid voltage of 0 to -150V @ 0.15A, one heating voltage of fixed 6.3V @ 1.5A and a second fixed heating voltage of 6.3V @ 4.5A. It also carries a combined meter for the regulated anode output voltage and the anode current.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 13 kg / 28 lb 10.1 oz (28.634 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Walter Ahrend. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 17 with images and 6 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Oltronix; Leek