Power Supply LABPAC B600D
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Oltronix AB; Vällingby
- 1977 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 117; 220; 235 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Power Supply LABPAC B600D - Oltronix AB; Vällingby
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 176 x 176 x 255 mm / 6.9 x 6.9 x 10 inch
A single voltage power supply with POWER BOOST* and DIGITAL SETTING
• Output: 0 — 10V up to 5A or 0 — 70V up to 1.4A with Autorange: max. output current switched electronically as a function of output voltage
• DIGITAL SETTING and readout of the output with an accuracy of ± 0.3% by means of a 10-turn precision potentiometer. This is a valid substitute for an extra DVM measuring the output voltage
• Adjustable current limit from 0.04 — 8A
• Low source and load effect, low PARD (ripple and noise)
• Switchable overvoltage protection, variable from 4 — 10 V, active state indicated by LED
• Short circuit proof
• Two separate instruments for simultaneous reading of voltage and current
• Operating mode displayed by LEDs: constant voltage or constant current
• Mains transformer with overtemperature protection (OTP)
This is the capability of delivering temporarily output currents up to 60% above the nominal value at full regulation accuracy. Electronic temperature monitoring of the case limits, if necessary, the output currents to its nominal value.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.5 kg / 12 lb 1.8 oz (12.115 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Pius Steiner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 25 models, 24 with images and 21 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Oltronix AB; Vällingby