Power Supply LABPAC B601D
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Oltronix AB; Vällingby
- 1978 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Power Supply LABPAC B601D - Oltronix AB; Vällingby
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 176 x 176 x 255 mm / 6.9 x 6.9 x 10 inch
High current, low voltage power supply with DIGITAL SETTING specially for logic circuit systems
• Output: 0 — 6V at 10A
• DIGITAL SETTING and readout of the output voltage with an accuracy of ±0.3% by means of a 10-turn precision potentiometer. This is, in many cases, a valid substitute for an extra DVM monitoring the output voltage
• Adjustable current limit from 0.2 — 10.25A
• High efficiency despite the low output voltage by the use of a twin choke filter input
• Low source and load effect, low PARD (ripple and noise)
• Overvoltage protection, variable from 4 — 12V, active state indicated by LED, ensuring the best possible protection for your logic circuits
• Two separate meters for simultaneous monitoring of voltage and current
• Operating mode displayed by LEDs: constant voltage or constant current
• Mains transformer with overtemperature protection (OTP)
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6.4 kg / 14 lb 1.6 oz (14.097 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Pius Steiner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 25 models, 24 with images and 21 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Oltronix AB; Vällingby