Power Suppy LABPAC B605D
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Oltronix AB; Vällingby
- 1978 ?
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Power Suppy LABPAC B605D - Oltronix AB; Vällingby
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 176 x 176 x 255 mm / 6.9 x 6.9 x 10 inch
A medium voltage power supply with POWER BOOST* and DIGITAL SETTING
• Output: 0 — 400 V at 200 mA
• DIGITAL SETTING and readout of the output with an accuracy of ±0.3% by
means of a 10-turn precision potentiometer, making this supply useful as a
simple voltage reference
• Adjustable current limit from 5 — 300 mA
• Short circuit proof
• Completely transistorized, uses a specially developped circuit for highest
• Two separate meters for simultaneous reading of voltage and current
• Operating mode displayed by LEDs: constant voltage or constant current
• Mains transformer with overtemperature protection (OTP)
This is the capability of delivering temporarily output currents up to 50% above the nominal value at full regulation accuracy. The higher output current is, if necessary, automatically derated to keep the case temperature of the series transistor within safe values (SOAR).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.3 kg / 11 lb 10.8 oz (11.674 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Pius Steiner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 25 models, 24 with images and 21 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Oltronix AB; Vällingby