Regulated Power Supply LABPAC C15-2D
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Oltronix AB; Vällingby
- 1970 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- 2N3053 2N3055 2N3703 2N3703 2N3703 2N3703 2N3710 2N3710 2N3710 2N3710 2N3710 2N3710 2N3710
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Regulated Power Supply LABPAC C15-2D - Oltronix AB; Vällingby
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 70 x 160 x 220 mm / 2.8 x 6.3 x 8.7 inch
LABPAC C15-2D and C40-08D is a line of low voltage, regulated DC power supplies. The model number e.g. C15-2D is a code for the performance of the power supply. The first letter "C" indicates the approximate stability for ±10% line voltage change, being 0,003-0.1%. The first group of figures in the model number states the maximum output voltage, in this case 15V. The figure after the dash shows the maximum output current of the power supply at 15V, which is 2A. The letter "D" stands for dual range power supply.
0-15V 1A short circuit current, 2A max current
0- 7V 2A short circuit current, 3A max current.
Noise RMS: 0.3mV,
Stability 100% load change: 10mV.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.3 kg / 5 lb 1.1 oz (5.066 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Pius Steiner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 25 models, 24 with images and 21 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Oltronix AB; Vällingby