14TT91 Ch= GTU
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)
- 1957 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 14TT91 Ch= GTU - Olympic Radio & Television,
Olympic model 14TT91 is a 14" b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner channels 2 thru 13. Equipped with chassis GTU, VHF-UHF tuner CL5582 and picture tube 14WP4.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 378 Folder 14-S dated 11-57)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 395 Folder 2 dated 4-58)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 571 models, 250 with images and 517 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)