- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)
- 1963 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AFM-24 - Olympic Radio & Television,
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.5 x 7.25 x 6 inch / 318 x 184 x 152 mm
Phono input, MPX output. Mains outlet for Stereo (MPX) converter only.
Made in Japan.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4 lb 12 oz (4.75 lb) / 2.157 kg
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 644 - Folder 8 - Date 7-1963)
- Model page created by David Erali. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 571 models, 250 with images and 517 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)