CD109 Ch= GD
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)
- 1958 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BQ7A 6AT8 6BZ6 6BZ6 6CB6 6AW8A 6U8 6BN6 6W6GT or 6DG6GT 12AU7 12BH7A 6CG7 6DQ6 6AX4GT 1B3GT 5U4G 21CBP4A
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CD109 Ch= GD - Olympic Radio & Television,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Olympic model CD109 is a 21" b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner channels 2 thru 13. Equipped with chassis GD, VHF tuner CL5661 and picture tube 21CBP4A.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 10-58, Set 417, Folder 2)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 395 Folder 2 dated 5-58)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 571 models, 250 with images and 517 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)