CJ442 Ch= JJ
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)
- 1959 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6CY5 6CG8A 6BZ6 6BZ6 6CB6 6AW8A 6AU6 6DT6 6DG6GT 12AX7 6CM7 6CG7 6DQ6GT 6AX4GT 1G3GT 5U4GB 21CBP4A
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CJ442 Ch= JJ - Olympic Radio & Television,
- Channels 2 thru 13 VHF, 14 thru 83 UHF. Sams photofact set 486 folder 1 date 5-60 features the Olympic models CE208, CE209, KE220, TE202 with chassis JE, the model CJ442 with chassis JJ, the models CE208U, CE209U, KF220U, TE202U with chassis JEU, the model CJ442ZU with chassis JJU as the same schematic. The models KE220 and KE220U with AM receiver chassis 146 and 4 speed automatic record changer.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 486 folder 1 date 5-60)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 571 models, 250 with images and 517 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)