K24BH33 Ch= BH
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)
- 1956 ?
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6AF4A 6BZ7 6U8 6CB6 6CB6 6CB6 12BY7 6AU6 6BN6 6W6GT 12AU7 12BH7 6SN7GT 6CU6 or 6BQ6GTA 6AX4GT 1B3GT 5U4G 21ALP4A or 24DP4A 12SA7 12SK7 12SQ7 50L6GT 35Z5GT
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: K24BH33 Ch= BH - Olympic Radio & Television,
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
Olympic model K24BH33 is a 24" b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner channels 2 thru 13, and 14 thru 83 UHF. Equipped with chassis BH, AM radio model 110 , record player and picture tube 24DP4A.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 327 Folder 6 dated 8-56)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 571 models, 250 with images and 517 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)