KA217 Ch= JA
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)
- 1959 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: KA217 Ch= JA - Olympic Radio & Television,
- Channel 2 thru 13 VHF, 14 thru 83 UHF. Sams photofact set 485 folder 1 date 5-60 features the Olympic models CA205, KA215, KA217, TA200, TAY199 with chassis JA, the models CA205U, KA215U, KA217U, TA200U, TAY199U with chassis JAU as the same schematic. The models KA215, KA215U, TAY199, TAY199U with AM tuner chassis 129 and 4 speed automatic record changer.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 485 folder 1 date 5-60)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 571 models, 250 with images and 517 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)