TV-922 3 tube tuner
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)
- 1949 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6J6 6J6 6J6 6AG5 6AG5 6AG5 or 6AK6 6AG5 or 6AK5 6AL5 12AU7 6BA6 or 6AU6 6AU6 or 6AK5 or 6AG5 6AL5 6AT6 6K6GT 6SN7GT 6SN7GT 6SN7GT 6BG6G 5V4G 1B3GT 5U4G 10BP4
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TV-922 [3 tube tuner] - Olympic Radio & Television,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
10" CRT, tuning range channels 2 through 13. Speaker 4" x 6".
SAMS Photofacts Set 58 Folder 14 specifies 3 different possible tuners in this TV: CL-1428, CL-1633 and CL-1677, the latter of which has 2 instead of 3 tubes. This model is covered by model page TV-922 [2 tube tuner].
See also the later model TV-922L.
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 58, Folder 14, Date 3/49)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's TV, 2-1
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 571 models, 250 with images and 517 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)