Pearlcorder Microcassette Transcriber T1010
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Olympus Co.; Tokyo
- 1990 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Special Tape or Cassette-Format
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.7 cm = 2.2 inch
- Power out
- 0.25 W (max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Pearlcorder Microcassette Transcriber T1010 - Olympus Co.; Tokyo
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 250 x 55.5 x 215 mm / 9.8 x 2.2 x 8.5 inch
Microcassette Transcription Transcribing Machine.
The unit comes with headset, foot control switch and AC adaptor.
Features include adjustable speed, tone, volume, backspace, counter, speakerphone, REW, FF, stop, play, erase buttons.
Tape Speed 1.2 cm/sec & 2.4 cm/sec, speed control buttons.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.8 kg / 1 lb 12.2 oz (1.762 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Instruction Manual)
- Model page created by Hendrik van Hooijdonk. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 41 models, 38 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Olympus Co.; Tokyo