10 Deluxe Ten Transistor
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Omegas; (brand? where?)
- 1963 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 10 Deluxe Ten Transistor - Omegas; brand? where?
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Similar to the models reported under O.M.G.S.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Omegas; (brand? where?)