Quartz Synthesized FM Stereo / AM Tuner T-4310R
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Onkyo, Osaka Denki Onkyo K.K.; Osaka
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120; 220; 230 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Quartz Synthesized FM Stereo / AM Tuner T-4310R - Onkyo, Osaka Denki Onkyo K.K.;
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 455 x 90 x 317 mm / 17.9 x 3.5 x 12.5 inch
A hi-fi quartz synthesized AM/FM Stereo tuner with a digital frequency display housed in a black metal case. With RDS and RI wired system remote control, IF band wide/narrow selector, signal strength indicator, preset radio station keys. On the rear, a coaxial connector for an FM antenna, terminals for AM loop antenna, RCA phono sockets for Line Output and connections for system remote control.
Specification FM Section Tuning range 87.50-108.00MHz (25kHz/50kHz steps) Antenna 75Ω unbalanced Usable sensitivity Mono
11.2dBf, 1.0µF, IHF, 0.9µV, DIN
17.2dBf, 2.0µV, IHF, 20µV, DIN
50dB quieting sensitivity Mono
Capture ratio 1.5dB Image rejection ratio 80dB, USA & Canadian models 40dB IF rejection ratio 90dB S/N ratio IHF Mono 76dB, Stereo 66dB Alt. channel attenuation 60dB IHF Selectivity 60dB DIN (Narrow), (±300kHz, 40kHz dev) AM suppression ratio 50dB Total Harmonic Distortion Mono
Frequency response 30-15,000Hz (±1.5dB) Stereo separation 40dB at 1kHz (Normal), 30dB at 70-10,000Hz Output voltage 0.75V, USA model 0.45V Muting level 17.2dBf, 2.0µV AM Section Tuning range European models
USA & Canadian models
522-1611kHz (9kHz steps)
530-1710kHz (10kHz steps)
531-1602kHz (9kHz steps)
530-1710kHz (10kHz steps)
Usable sensitivity 25µV Image rejection ratio 40dB IF rejection ratio 40dB S/N ratio 40dB Total Harmonic Distortion 0.7% Output voltage 150mV
European & Australian models / 230V AC 50Hz
USA & Canadian models / 120V AC 60Hz
Worldwide models / 120/220V AC 50Hz/60Hz with voltage selector
Power consumption: 12 watts
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.9 kg / 8 lb 9.4 oz (8.59 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (1995 and 1996-97 Onkyo High Fidelity catalogues)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service manual Onkyo T-4310R)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 627 models, 604 with images and 55 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Onkyo, Osaka Denki Onkyo K.K.; Osaka