- Manufacturer / Brand
- Optimus; Gerona
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Pla Hermanos y Cía
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 490 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 66A - Optimus; Gerona
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Mentioned in
- La radio en esquemas
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Miguel Bravo-Cos. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 192 models, 127 with images and 97 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Optimus; Gerona