- Slovak Republic
- Manufacturer / Brand
- OVP Orava; Trstená
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- DSP, Digital Signal Processor
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 140-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 2.2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CTV141 - OVP Orava; Trstená
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 390 x 360 x 370 mm / 15.4 x 14.2 x 14.6 inch
Mono TV set, Remote control, CRT: 37cm
Connectors: EURO-AV JACK, S-VHS
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 11 kg / 24 lb 3.7 oz (24.229 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from SK. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 169 models, 4 with images and 161 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from OVP Orava; Trstená