- Slovak Republic
- Manufacturer / Brand
- OVP Orava; Trstená
- 1994 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- DSP, Digital Signal Processor
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 140-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 2.2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CTV212 - OVP Orava; Trstená
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 510 x 460 x 470 mm / 20.1 x 18.1 x 18.5 inch
Mono color TV Set, CRT 55 cm.
Connectors: EURO-AV, JACK, S-VHS, CINCH
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 21 kg / 46 lb 4.1 oz (46.256 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by a member from SK. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 169 models, 4 with images and 161 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from OVP Orava; Trstená