- Slovak Republic
- Manufacturer / Brand
- OVP Orava; Trstená
- 1998 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- DSP, Digital Signal Processor
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 4.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CTV2127 - OVP Orava; Trstená
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 615 x 450 x 470 mm / 24.2 x 17.7 x 18.5 inch
CRT 55cm Philips, PAL/SECAM, PIP, TELETEXT.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by a member from SK. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 169 models, 4 with images and 161 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from OVP Orava; Trstená