- Slovak Republic
- Manufacturer / Brand
- OVP Orava; Trstená
- 2002 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- DSP, Digital Signal Processor
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 160-250 Volt
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- Power out
- 10 W (20 W max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CTV28WHD42 - OVP Orava; Trstená
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 800 x 530 x 500 mm / 31.5 x 20.9 x 19.7 inch
Color TV, PAL/SECAM, CRT: 70 cm, Stereo.
Connectors: EURO-AV, CINCH, JACK, S-VHS
TELETEX, Remote Control
PIP and POP function in the screen
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 36 kg / 79 lb 4.7 oz (79.295 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by a member from SK. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 169 models, 4 with images and 161 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from OVP Orava; Trstená