- Slovak Republic
- Manufacturer / Brand
- OVP Orava; Trstená
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- DSP, Digital Signal Processor
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 20 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CTV29HD12 - OVP Orava; Trstená
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 760 x 560 x 490 mm / 29.9 x 22 x 19.3 inch
Stereo TV set, Remote control, CRT: 72cm, REALFLAT, TELETEX,
Connectors: CINCH, EURO-AV, JACK, S-VHS
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 40 kg / 88 lb 1.7 oz (88.106 lb)
- Model page created by a member from SK. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 169 models, 4 with images and 161 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from OVP Orava; Trstená