CB Transceiver 130 - 130 Combat 48 DX
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pace Communications; Harbor City (CA)
- 1974 ??
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CB Transceiver 130 - 130 Combat 48 DX - Pace Communications; Harbor
- Chassis only or for «building in»
CB transceiver, built in two variants:130 with 24 channels, frequency range 26.965 to 27.255 MHz. 130 Combat 48 DX, 48 channels, frequency range 26.965 to 27.255-27.555 MHz.
Power meter and PA.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (“CQ Elettronica”, CD editor, special number 12, December 1974.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 31 models, 31 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pace Communications; Harbor City (CA)