- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pace Communications; Harbor City (CA)
- 1975 ??
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 117; 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3 inch = 7.6 cm
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sidetalk 1000B - Pace Communications; Harbor
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11 x 5.25 x 14 inch / 279 x 133 x 356 mm
- Pace Sidetalk 1000B;
23 channel (27 MHz) base CB transceiver operation is made by 10 crystals, 1 IC, AM 4 W/SSB 12 W P.E.P.,
noise blanker, noise limiter, S- & SWR meter, built-in flip number clock,
made by Pathcom Inc.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 32 models, 32 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pace Communications; Harbor City (CA)