Portable Receiver (Portatil Personal) unknown
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Packard Bell Co.; Los Angeles (CA)
- 1956 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1.5 & 45 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 cm = 2.4 inch
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Portable Receiver unknown - Packard Bell Co.; Los Angeles
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 174 x 105 x 50 mm / 6.9 x 4.1 x 2 inch
Similar to Packard Bell model 4RB1, but front differs in appearance.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.8 kg / 1 lb 12.2 oz (1.762 lb)
- Model page created by Michael Gnaedig-Fischer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 369 models, 188 with images and 320 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Packard Bell Co.; Los Angeles (CA)