AM/FM LED Clock Radio FX-978
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panashiba, Shiba Electronics, Hydrogen; Hong Kong
- 1988 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM LED Clock Radio FX-978 - Panashiba, Shiba Electronics,
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
See also Audio Ton AM/FM LED Clock Radio ECR-978
- Model page created by Sándor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 10 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panashiba, Shiba Electronics, Hydrogen; Hong Kong