GX3002 3 Band Cassette Radio R-510B
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110; 200; 220; 240 / C: 4 x 1,5 V / DC: 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: GX3002 3 Band Cassette Radio R-510B - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
National Model R510
A 3-band portable radio-cassette recorder with 3-way power operation.
Features: built-in condenser microphone, tuning/battery level indicator, sleep switch, tone control. Microphone mixing circuit, tape monitor circuit. Jacks for earphone, extension speaker, extension power, auxiliary in, microphone, remote and DC in. (FROM MINGAY'S PRICE SERVICE)
MW 525~1605 kHz
SW1 2.3~7 MHz
SW2 7~22 MHz
- Price in first year of sale
- 139.95 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Feb 1974 to Feb 1976.)
- Model page created by Daniel Rosha. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2946 models, 2716 with images and 613 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka