Panasonic 5 Band Receiver GX80 RF-1680L
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- 1985 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, (BC) Long Wave (LW), 2 x SW and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220 / C: 4 x 1,5 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Panasonic 5 Band Receiver GX80 RF-1680L - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 280 x 155 x 60 mm / 11 x 6.1 x 2.4 inch
Panasonic GX-80 RF-1680L with spreaded SW, SW1 6.0-18 MHz (16-49m), SW2 5.9-6.2 MHz (49m band), feather touch controls, slide band selector, soft push button for volume on/off, Led pointer for FM mute, loudness, tone, 2 way speaker, foldable handle.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.2 kg / 2 lb 10.3 oz (2.643 lb)
- Model page created by Kent Johansson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2771 models, 2544 with images and 556 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka