- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 2.5 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AT-369 - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.5 x 6.25 x 2 inch / 216 x 159 x 51 mm
National Model AT-369
Seven transistor push-button car radio with extra sensitivity through RF amplifier and power transistors. Complete with speaker box, suppressors, all fittings and lock-up key antenna.
Frequency range: M/W 535 - 1605 kC/s (kHz). Receiving system, superheterodyne tuning with RF amplification stage. Power source, 12V DC. Power consumption 9.5 watts. (MINGAY'S PRICE SERVICE)
Speaker box dimensions: 6⅝" x 7¼" x 3¾".
- Price in first year of sale
- 51.45 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Feb 1962 to Aug 1963.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Car Radio Service Handbook (Page M24.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2705 models, 2469 with images and 523 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka