- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: ATP-100 - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 6.5 x 3 x 5.5 inch / 165 x 76 x 140 mm
A dual purpose seven transistor portable/car radio. Fits into dashboard as a car radio, or by removing from glove-like holder the receiver becomes a full battery operated portable. No special cradles or holding straps, etc., are necessary.
Features: two speaker system and RF stage for better sensitivity.
Unit consists of of portable receiver, glove-like holder, car speaker and matched lock-up aerial. Frequency: M/W 535 - 1605 kC/s (kHz). (MINGAY'S PRICE SERVICE)
External speaker enclosure dimensions are 6½" x 5½" x 3".
- Price in first year of sale
- 61.95 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Feb 1963 & Aug 1963.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Car Radio Service Handbook (Page M23.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2705 models, 2469 with images and 523 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka