- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 12 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3 inch = 7.6 cm
- Power out
- 0.7 W (unknown quality)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Diktiergerät RQ-115 - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7.75 x 2.5 x 7.25 inch / 197 x 64 x 184 mm
National Model RQ-115 Tape Recorder
Quality two-speed twin-track portable tape recorder with cabinet of heat-resistant unbreakable plastic. Complete with soft leather carrying case with shoulder strap.
Features: 1⅞ and 3¾ ips (9,5 and 4,75 cm/sec.) speeds. Recording up to two hours with 300 ft tape. Contains the National sound monitor system.
Specifications: power source 12 penlight cells or can be connected by means of AC
Adaptor RF-936. Rated output 700 mW. Six transistors, two diodes. Frequency response:
100 - 7,000 C/s (Hz) at 33 ips. Fitted with recording level indicator and battery life meter. Built-in 3" Dynamic speaker, while the RF-936 speaker system contains a 6" Dynamic
Accessories: microphone, recording tape, empty reel, earphone, splicing tape and radio
recording cord. (MINGAY'S PRICE SERVICE)
- Price in first year of sale
- 229.00 DM
- Mentioned in
- Funkschau (20.1964, Schema)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Funk-Technik (FT) (7/1963, S. 226 / Werbeanzeige)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (National Tape Recorder Service Handbook, Page 8.)
|Operating Instructions||2135 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by Karlheinz Fischer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2840 models, 2619 with images and 563 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka