- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, more than 2 SW bands plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110-125; 220-240 / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 9 cm = 3.5 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Panasonic DR22 RF-2200BS - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 320 x 225 x 100 mm / 12.6 x 8.9 x 3.9 inch
3900 - 28000 kHz, AM/SSB (BFO), FM on VHF.
Analog frequency readout, built in calibrator, rotatable BC-antenna.
Sold in USA as RF-2200 and in Japan as Cougar 2200.
8-Band Short Wave Double Superheterodyne
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 7 lb 0 oz (7 lb) / 3.178 kg
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Panasonic DR22 is part of the collections of the following members.