- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- 1979 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 2000/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110; 220 / 6 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 cm = 3.9 inch
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: DR-29 - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 380 x 250 x 120 mm / 15 x 9.8 x 4.7 inch
Shortwave coverage 3200 - 30000 kHz, AM/SSB(BFO), FM on VHF, digital frequency readout (frequency counter), internal switchable preselector.
Sold in USA as RF-2900 without LW and without preselector.
27 transistors and 5 ICs. Phono input switchable.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.6 kg / 7 lb 14.9 oz (7.93 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,990.00 FF
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2771 models, 2544 with images and 556 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka