- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- 1982–1985 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 10695/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 9 cm = 3.5 inch
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RF-3100L DR-31 - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 371 x 122 x 241 mm / 14.6 x 4.8 x 9.5 inch
- Coverage LW, BC (MW), SW 1600 - 30000 kHz; AM, SSB (BFO), FM (VHF); digital readout, PLL-synthesis. Sold in US as RF-3100, variant: RF-3100LBE (IF 10702/462 kHz, sold in UK?).
This page describes the model:
Panasonic RF-3100L, DR-31, (Type?).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.2 kg / 7 lb 0.8 oz (7.048 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2771 models, 2544 with images and 556 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka