- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-250 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: National RS-750 - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13.375 x 9.375 x 14 inch / 340 x 238 x 356 mm
National Model RS-750 Tape Recorder
A three-speed, four-track stereo tape recorder with push-button keyboard control. Cabinet of Vinyl-covered plywood.
Features: fully transistorised pre-amplifiers, while main amplifier uses three valves Type 30A5. Two independent VU meters for each channel. Fitted with recording index counter for easy location of specific recordings. Contains the National sound monitor system. There is also provision for a reverberation unit Model RP-983 which has been specifically designed for this recorder and allows one to record or listen to concert hall type music. Sound on sound recording (dubbing) is also possible.
Specifications: power input, 100-250V (50-60 C/s (Hz)). Universal AC. Can be connected to any power source throughout the world. Rated output: max. 2.5W x 2 stereo) 5W (monaural). Frequency response 7½ ips 60-15000 C/s (Hz). 3¾ ips 60-10000 C/s (Hz). 1⅞ ips 60-5000 C/s (Hz). Built-in speakers, one 4" x 6" and one 6.5" permanent dynamic. Wow and flutter less than 0.2% at 7½ ips.
Accessories: dynamic microphone, patch cord, recording tape 5" (900 ft), empty 5" reel, connector cord, splicing tape. (MINGAY'S PRICE SERVICE)
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 34 lb 8 oz (34.5 lb) / 15.663 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 156.45 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1963 to Aug 1964.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (National Tape Recorder Handbook, Page 29.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Tape Recorder Handbook, Page N27.
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2749 models, 2520 with images and 542 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka