- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 2 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.25 inch = 5.7 cm
- Power out
- 0.15 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: National R-1016 - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5.625 x 4.09375 x 1.3125 inch / 143 x 104 x 33 mm
National Model R1016
A 6-transistor pocket portable. Tuining range 525 - 1605 kHz; 2¼" dynamic speaker. Output 150 mW. Powered by two UM-3 batteries. Available in either red or black cabinets (with silver trim) with carrying strap (& earphone jack). (MINGAY'S PRICE SERVICE)
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 10 lb 0 oz (10 lb) / 4.540 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 29.95 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1971 to Aug 1976.)
- Model page created by Eduard Abfalterer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2946 models, 2716 with images and 613 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka