- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- 1986 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4x1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 cm = 3.1 inch
- Power out
- 0.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RF-B60 - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 198 x 118 x 34 mm / 7.8 x 4.6 x 1.3 inch
shortwave coverage 1615 - 29999 kHz, direct keypad frequency input, 36 memories, clock/timer.
This model features 48 transistors, 18 diodes, and 8 integrated circuits.
The IF for FM band is 10.7MHz. The AM bands uses double conversion, where the first IF is 55.845MHz and the second IF is 450KHz (or 470KHz on the UK model "E").
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.6 kg / 1 lb 5.1 oz (1.322 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 280.00 $
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2710 models, 2474 with images and 523 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka