National Super Sensitive T-101
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- 1963 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 cm = 2.4 inch
- Power out
- 0.2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: National Super Sensitive T-101 - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 150 x 85 x 40 mm / 5.9 x 3.3 x 1.6 inch
- National Super Sensitive T-101 All Transistor;
Earphones jack, ferrite rod & screwable telescopic antenna, sold with suitable brown leather case and earphone with leather case.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.4 kg / 0 lb 14.1 oz (0.881 lb)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2711 models, 2476 with images and 524 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka