- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - Is a Headphone or Earphone
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Technics RP-FDA100 - Panasonic, Matsushita,
Designed to make the most of a Hi-Fi sound from DVD-Audio ( 192 KHz/ 24 bit, linear 2 channels PCM, stereo Headphones, dynamic with open-air system, super tweeter with diaphragm silk, double coil with 2 way, wire (classe 1) type LC-OFC (linear crystal-oxigen free cooper, automatic head adjustment, detachable cable, sensitivity 100 dB/1 kHz, impedance 32 ohm/1 kHz, frequency response 3Hz--100 kHz.
- Mentioned in
- Panasonic Matsushita National Catalogs (Model Page 42)
- Model page created by Manuel Albano Neves. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2796 models, 2572 with images and 559 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka