TR-542U, Ch= T125S-1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TR-542U, Ch= T125S-1 - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 420 x 300 x 330 mm / 16.5 x 11.8 x 13 inch
- Panasonic TR-542U Solid State IC;
~31 cm b/w TV with US FCC VHF turret & UHF dial tuner, ext. antenna in, earphones jack, white cabinet color, tinted detachable front shield, quick start by sensor button, telescopic antenna or ext. antenna in, 45 W power consumption, made in Japan.
Manufacturing date November 1976 proven.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2749 models, 2520 with images and 542 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka